Bulk SDS upload isn't your only option to add products in your product library. If you want to add a product via SDS individually, you can do so through following the steps below.
- Click Chemical on the left navigation pane.
- Click Product Library.
- Click Add Product or Add Product via SDS.
- Click .
- Upload the English version of the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product by choosing or dragging a file.
Note: Make sure your SDS file sections are filled completely. If the sections are incomplete, the parsing of your data would fail.
Sections 0,1,2,3, 9, and 14 are the sections you can only view from the Safety Data Sheet.
- Click .
- Match the product by searching the product name and choosing from the list if available.
Note: As you search, you can trim or shorten the product and manufacturer name to display more possible matches.
If the product is NEW, then click, Create New Product.
There are three sources to choose a product from.
- My Inventory Products ( Products you have added to your Library )
- ZDHC Gateway Library ( Products published on ZDHC Gateway )
- Other Third-Party Providers
- All Products ( Products available in CleanChain and ZDHC Gateway)
Note: If you cannot find the product from either My Inventory Products or ZDHC Gateway Library, select All Products.
Note: You can also search using a Product Code.
A notification pos up to confirm the product was matched.
For assistance, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.