The registration instructions below are for Suppliers who were invited by a customer to connect in CleanChain.
For self-sign up, read Sign Up for a CleanChain Account.
If you already have a CleanChain account and would like to connect to a customer, read Connecting to Supply Chain Members & Sharing Data.
Follow the steps below to get started in CleanChain.
You will receive an CleanChain invitation via email to connect with your customer.
- Check your spam/junk folders if you cannot find your invite.
- Click the “Click Here to Get Started” button in your invitation email.
- Fill out your account details and create your username and password.
- Click “Create Account”.
Note: You will then receive a verification email to your inbox.
- Click “Verify your Email”.
- Confirm your email by clicking the “Go to Login” button.
- Complete your account information.
- Click “Save & Proceed to Contact Details”.
- Fill out the required fields.
Note: Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Click “Save & Proceed to Subscriptions”.
Your subscription has already been assigned by ADEC.
- Proceed to “Manage Connections”.
Note: Your pending connection invitations will be shown on this page.
- Click “Accept” to finalize the connection to your customer.
- Click ”Complete” when you have accepted the invitation.