When adding inventories into CleanChain, suppliers are required to match chemical products against CleanChain's product database. This step helps the system recognize your chemical products and search for corresponding conformance information if there is any. Product matching is based on product name and manufacturer. CleanChain will also show certification to help you a better match.
To avoid having to re-match your products, use the Copy Inventory feature to transfer matched products to new inventories.
Identifying Un-matched Products
Note: Un-matched products will prevent inventories from being submitted as complete.
- You can filter by Source and Certification, allowing you to see ZDHC MRSL conformant products only. You can also choose from products used in past inventories.
Tips: When searching, you can trim or shorten the product and manufacturer name to display more possible matches.
There are three sources to choose a product from.
- My Inventory Products (Products you have previously added to your Library)
- ZDHC Gateway Library (Products that are published on ZDHC Gateway)
- Other Third Party Providers
- All Products (Products available in CleanChain database)
Note: If you cannot find the product from either My Inventory Products or ZDHC Gateway Library, you may want to try search by All Products.
- Click Search.
Note: Make sure to click the Search button.
Product Name - name of the product you might be looking for
Last Updated Date - the last date a product was updated
Other Name - another name of the product
Source - where the product is found
Score - Screened Chemistry score of the product
Formulator Name - the product's formulator name
Formulator Country - the country of the formulator
Certifications - the certification information available of the product
Note: Make sure to check all the information to ensure that you are choosing the right product.
- Select a product if you find a match.
- Click to select a product once.
- What if I don't find a match after trying all these tips? Refer to How Do I Add a New Product? to add a product into the CleanChain library.
B) For products with a Find Substitute under ZDHC Level, this means that the product has no ZDHC MRSL level.
- Click Find substitute.
You will be redirected to match your product.
- Search for the Product Name in the ZDHC Gateway Library.
- Click Search.
- Choose a product with a certification level.
- Click .
C) For products with a Set Commodity under Commodity Name column, you can set the commodity name by following the steps below.
- Click Set Commodity.
- Search for the product.
- Click .
For inquiries, contact us at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.