About Legal Requirements
After submitting your Applicability Analysis a list of legal requirements will be populated for your organization. To ensure your organization is meeting all of its legal obligations, you can access the list of legal requirements that are applicable to your company based on its location and activities.
Follow these steps to access and navigate through your legal requirements:
Step 1: Accessing Your Legal Requirements
Once you have successfully navigated to your Compliance Module, simply click on Legal Requirements to view the legislation applicable to your facility.
- Click Compliance on the left menu.
- Click the Legal Requirements tab.
Your legal requirements will be displayed below. Any new additions will be marked with "New".
Step 2: Viewing Applicable Sections
To view the sections of the law that contain a legal obligation for your Facility, follow the steps below.
- Click on the Title of legislation.
- Select the name of the section you want to view.
- Click View Full Text to view the full piece of legislation.