Brands may have specific product questions they require you to answer. In general, you only need to answer these questions once and update as necessary if your answers change OR if your new products were added. However, it is important to understand the different requirements of your customers.
To make sure all assigned IPQ's are being answered, do check for unanswered questions each month after uploading your inventory.
Note: If you add new products to your inventory, they will not have any answered IPQ's.
Follow the steps below to answer IPQ's.
- Click Chemical on the left navigation.
- Click Inventory Products.
- Select an Inventory date.
- Click .
- Hover to the PRODUCT QUESTIONS column of the Product.
- Click to answer the IPQ for each product.
- Select your answer.
- Click to save your answer.
- Click to edit an answered question.
- Click Save Changes.
For assistance, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.