InCheck Reports are a clear, easy way to view product conformance to the verified ZDHC MRSL. Your InCheck Report is based on the chemical inventories you enter into CleanChain each month.
InCheck Reports can be downloaded and sent to your customers and supply chain partners to demonstrate your verified conformance.
Update: ZDHC will be releasing new InCheck guidelines that affect how you long you have to download your InCheck Report. Effective beginning at the end of September 2020, you will have 42 days past the end of your reporting month to generate your InCheck Report.
*For example, InCheck reports for the month of August will be available for download until October 12, 2020.
Note: Once an InCheck Report is generated, you will be able to view your report indefinitely .
To download your InCheck Report, follow the steps below:
- Go to your Organization Profile.
- Click the Inventory button.
- Select a month from the drop-down.
- Click InCheck; the report will be exported to your computer.
- The InCheck Report is based on conformance to the verified ZDHC MRSL only. If your inventory does not include any products that have verified ZDHC conformance, your InCheck will display as "0" conformant products.
- If you have not uploaded any inventory for a given month, you will not be able to download an InCheck Report for that month.