A ZDHC Performance InCheck demonstrates Suppliers' conformance performance against the latest ZDHC MRSL. Before you download Performance InCheck, please make sure:
- Your organization has an active InCheck Add-on subscription.
- You have connected your CleanChain account to your ZDHC Gateway account.
ZDHC no longer supports the Stock-Take inventory type when downloading Performance InCheck Reports. If you would like to generate a Performance InCheck Report, you must use the Delivery or Usage inventory types.
Once your inventory has been submitted as complete, CleanChain will automatically generate your Performance InCheck Report for download.
To download your Performance InCheck, follow the steps below:
- Go to your Organization Profile.
- Click the Inventory button.
- Connect your CleanChain account to your ZDHC Gateway account by typing your ZDHC Gateway username and password.
- Select the Supplier to link with.
- Click Link.
- Click Accept.
A notification will pop up.
- Select the Performance InCheck month.
- Click INCHECK.
Note: The Performance InCheck will be exported as a PDF to your computer.