A ZDHC Performance InCheck demonstrates Suppliers' conformance performance against the latest ZDHC MRSL. Before you download Performance InCheck, please make sure:
- Your organization has an active InCheck Add-on subscription.
- You have connected your CleanChain account to your ZDHC Gateway account.
ZDHC no longer supports the Stock-Take inventory type when downloading Performance InCheck Reports. If you would like to generate a Performance InCheck report, you must use the Delivery or Usage inventory types.
Once your inventory has been submitted as complete, CleanChain will automatically generate your Performance InCheck Report for download.
01/ Downloading from your Organization Profile
- Go to your Organization Profile.
- Make sure your account is linked to Gateway.
If not, refer to How to Connect Your ZDHC Gateway Account to CleanChain (Suppliers)
- Click the Inventory button.
- Select the InCheck Date from the drop-down.
- Click INCHECK.
Note: The Performance InCheck will be exported as a PDF to your computer.
02/ Downloading from your Dashboard
- Click Dashboards.
- Click Chemical.
- Click Supplier Conformance.
On the bottom-right under the filter section, you can find the options below to export.
- Click to download Performance InCheck data from your supplier who have Performance InCheck via Excel or PDF.
- Hover to the INCHECK column to check if a Supplier has a Performance InCheck.
If the Supplier has an InCheck icon (), it shows that the Supplier has a Performance InCheck.
03/ Downloading from your Inventory
- Click Chemical.
- Click Inventory.
- Make sure to click INCHECK ARCHIVE.
- Hover to INCHECK REPORT column.
- Click to downlaod the INCHECK REPORT.
You may check your Downloads folder to see the downloaded report.