A ZDHC Performance InCheck demonstrates Suppliers' conformance performance against the latest ZDHC MRSL. Before you download Performance InCheck, please make sure:
- Your organization has an active InCheck Add-on subscription.
- You have connected your CleanChain account to your ZDHC Gateway account.
ZDHC no longer supports the Stock-Take inventory type when downloading Performance InCheck Reports. If you would like to generate a Performance InCheck report, you must use the Delivery or Usage inventory types.
Once your inventory has been submitted as complete, CleanChain will automatically generate your Performance InCheck Report for download.
To download your Performance InCheck, follow the steps below:
- Go to your Organization Profile.
- Make sure your account is linked to Gateway.
If not, refer to How to Connect Your ZDHC Gateway Account to CleanChain (Suppliers)
- Click the Inventory button.
- Select the InCheck Date from the drop-down.
- Click INCHECK.
Note: The Performance InCheck will be exported as a PDF to your computer.