The CleanChain team offers free, regularly scheduled webinars called Learning Sessions. CleanChain Learning Sessions are designed to guide CleanChain users through the platform and teach them how to use its' main features. We currently offer this webinar series in English and Chinese.
Learning Sessions are about 45 minutes long and provide CleanChain users with an opportunity to get expert advice from one of our Customer Success Associates and ask questions.
Learning Sessions are geared towards users that have existing CleanChain accounts, but can also be helpful for those who are considering enrolling.
During the Learning Session, we review:
- Create your profile
- Connect to customers
- Upload your chemical inventories
- View your product conformance
- Download custom reports
To view dates and register for an upcoming Learning Session, use the links below:
- Register for a Learning Sessions (English)
- If you would like to register for a Learning Session in Chinese, contact email@example.com
- If you are interested in a CleanChain Learning Session in Spanish, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
New sessions are regularly added, and recordings are also available.