The CleanChain team offers free, regularly scheduled webinars called Learning Sessions. CleanChain Learning Sessions are designed to guide CleanChain users through the platform and to teach its' main features. We are currently offering this webinar series in English and Chinese.
Learning Sessions are about 45 minutes long to provide CleanChain users with an opportunity to get expert advice from one of our Customer Success Associates and ask questions.
Learning Sessions are geared towards users that have existing CleanChain accounts and helpful for those who consider enrolling.
During the Learning Session, we will review any of the following:
- Creating your profile
- Managing your connections
- Uploading chemical inventories
- Visualizing key analytics on your chemical usage and conformance
- Navigating the Product Library including ZDHC Chemical Gateway data
To view dates and register for an upcoming Learning Session, use the links below:
- Register for a Learning Sessions (English)
- If you would like to register for a Learning Session in Chinese, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in a CleanChain Learning Session in English, contact email@example.com.
New sessions are regularly added, and recordings are also available.
- If you would like to listen to a recording in English, click here.
- If you would like to listen to a recording in Chinese, click here.
For assistance, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.