When you upload chemical products to your inventory, they are matched against the CleanChain product database, which includes the verified ZDHC Gateway product library.
In order for any stock-take, delivery, or usage inventory to be considered complete, all products must have a match in the "Matched to" column. Matched products will have a green check mark in the Matched to column.
If a product exists in our database, CleanChain will automatically detect any potential matches using the product name you entered. Some products may be matched immediately.
If a product is not automatically matched, possible matches will appear in the drop-down and a Search button will appear in the Matched To column. If the possible matches are not correct, or there are no possible matches, you will need to do an advanced search. Note: The product/manufacturer name might be spelled differently in our database.
- Click Search; the Search Products window will appear.
- Find the product by entering the product name. Tips: You can shorten your search phrases to generate better results. For example, if there are no matches for product "BEST ACID BLUE GWF", try searching "Best Acid", or "Best Acid Blue". You can also search by manufacturer name only to view all products from a manufacturer.
3. Once you have found a match, highlight the product from the Result field.
4. Click Select Match.
5. Repeat the steps for other un-matched products
Adding New Products
If you are unable to match a product, you can add it to the database as new:
- Click Add New Product to the Product Library.
- Enter the Product Name.
- Search the Manufacturer by typing the name or double-clicking the search field. Tip: Try shortening the manufacturer name if you are having trouble finding a match. If you are unable to find the manufacturer, click New to add a manufacturer to the database.
- The Add Manufacturer window will appear; fill out all required fields marked with an asterisk(*).
- Click Save.