Users may navigate and manage Laboratory Analyses, depending with your accessibility in CleanChain.
To Access Laboratory Analyses:
1. Navigate to Libraries and Click Lab Analysis. This will display all lab analyses you have access to.
2. You may click the Lab Analysis ID and this will display the Lab Analysis Information. Depending on your permissions, you will be able to view or edit the Lab Analysis.
To Edit Laboratory Analysis:
1. Access the Laboratory Analysis that you need to edit.
2. The Edit Laboratory Analysis page will display the following interactive tables; Laboratory Data, Source Selection, Analysis Results, and Screening.
Navigating the Laboratory Data:
- The Laboratory Data holds the Lab Analysis information. Fill in all necessary information at the given fields. Make sure that all required fields, marked with asterisk are filled in with correct information then click Save.
Navigating Select Source:
- Click the Select Source drop-down accordion at the bottom section of Laboratory Data.
- Tick on the selection that you want as a source.
Navigating Analysis Results
- Click the Analysis Results drop-down accordion at the bottom section of Select Source.
- Fill out the necessary information needed on the interactive table then click Save.
Note: You may double click the cell under the Analyte, CAS, Analysis Method, and Unit header and a drop down selection will be displayed.
Navigating the Individual Screening
This enables you to interpret the results of the lab analysis, by comparing those results to a standard, as defined in the system with a Substance Control List. In the example shown below, the analytical results are compared to the “Chemical Product Standard.”
To Navigate the Individual Screening:
- Access a Lab Analysis and make your necessary edits at the Edit Laboratory Analysis.
- At Click the Control List drop-down besides the compare button.
- Click Compare.
Note: Further details may be found by clicking on the magnify icon. This provides a detailed, graphical view of the products conformance to the analytical standard