CleanChain offers a variety of reports on your chemical performance, supply chain details and more. You can access these in the reports section, and you can customize them to show only data that is relevant for your organization.
To Create a Report:
- Click Reports in the left navigation menu.
- Select one of the 5 report types.
- Use the Filter Report by section to refine your report data. If you have multiple organizations in your account, you may select one or multiple organizations under Organization Name. Similarly, if you are a brand, you may select one or multiple suppliers. You may leave the Product Name field blank to view all products (formulations).
- Click Select Column to add or remove columns from your report.
4. Use the Preview button to see a preview of the report.
5. Click Queue/Run Report to download your report.
If your report does not automatically appear, click the refresh button. Tip: Reports with large amounts of data may take longer to load, try waiting ten minutes and refreshing again.
6. Click the Download button to export the report to your computer.