CleanChain allows brands and suppliers with accessibility to the Questionnaires feature to assign or respond to unique sets of questions. Responses to the questions are private: they are available only to the responding organization and the organization which asked the question.
Important: If a questionnaire is turned ON, it will be visible to your suppliers. Turning a questionnaire off after being active will prevent any associated questions from being applied to new products.
To create a new Questionnaire:
- Go to Questionnaires using the left navigation
- Click the Manage Questions tab.
- Click Add Questionnaire.
- Select a Questionnaire type.
- Toggle the questionnaire status ON.
- Click Save.
To add Questions to a Questionnaire:
- Go to the Manage Questions tab.
- Click the name of the Questionnaire you want to add questions to.
- Click the add question button.
- Select a question type.
*Note: CleanChain has 6 different question types. Certain types of questions will require various actions from the User.
Text Type of question will allow your responders to input their answers.
Display Type will allow you to upload images that are downloadable for your Suppliers.
File Upload will let your responders upload the necessary file needed instead of a manual input response.
- You can edit the order your questions appear in by using the button.