The CleanChain dashboard is where you can find advanced reporting and analytics on your chemical conformance and supply chain data.
To access your Dashboard:
- Click Dashboard using left navigation menu
There are four Dashboard tabs; Suppliers, Certifications, Questions, and Inventory Products.
If you are a vendor, brand, or other organization with downstream supplier connections, the Organization Filter at the top of the page can be used to isolate a portion of your supply chain. The selections here are reflected throughout the Dashboard.
If you want to see analytics for your entire supply chain, leave the filter selection as "All (Connections)".
The Suppliers tab displays your connections by geography using an interactive map. This tab is ideal for brands, vendors, or any organization that wants to visualize their supply chain. Tip: Hover over the points on your map to display the organization name.
- Click on a map point to view more details about your connection, including their recent activity and number of inventory products.
- To view a simplified list of connections, toggle the List view on.
- From here, you can drill down into your connections. Click the organization name to open their organization profile.
The Certifications tab will display product conformance for unique, matched inventory products that are uploaded during a given month. The Certifications tab has multiple filters that allow you to refine and review the data that matters most to you.
- Select a month from the drop-down. This is required.
- Filters: You can filter your monthly products by Conformance Standard or Product Tag (optional).
- View By: Select how you want to view your product certifications. Count displays product conformance by number of products. Activity displays product conformance by calculated weight and usage. For example, View by Count will show that 12 products out of 100 are Level 1 Verified ZDHC MRSL. View by Activity will show that 50kg out of 250kg are Level 1 Verified ZDHC MRSL.
- Use the Diagram to view product conformance at a glance. Hover over the sections in your diagram to view how many products are in each section. Note: The diagram will change depending on whether you are viewing by count or activity.
- Use the product conformance section on the right to drill down into specific categories. From here, you can view each product within a chosen certification result.
Tip: Clicking the product name will open the Product Card
- Export your dashboard report to share internally or with customers by clicking the export button.
- To learn more about CleanChain's reporting features, read the full guide How do I View Reports?
The Product Questions tab is where you can see questions and responses for all of your Inventory Product Questions (IPQ's). Depending on your customers' requirements, you may have multiple questionnaires from different brands. The Questions tab is useful for both brands and suppliers who want to identify questions that have not been answered. If you would like to answer IPQ questions, read our full guide How to Answer Inventory Product Questions (IPQ's).
- You can organize questions based on your preference using the View by Questions toggle. Issued refers to questions that you have assigned to an organization, Responded to refers to those questions that you have been assigned.
- Select a month (required).
- If you are a vendor, brand, or other organization with downstream suppliers, you can filter your results by organization (optional).
- Select the Questionnaire you want to view data for (required). If you want to view data from all of your questionnaires, select "All" (optional).
- Select a question (required).
Based on your filters, results will update in the sections below.
- Use the pie chart to determine to see a comparison of response types.
- Use the summary on the right to drill-down and see products in each response category.
- You can organize questions based on your preference using the View by Questions toggle. Issued refers to questions that you have assigned to an organization, Responded to refers to those questions that have been assigned to you.
The Inventory Products tab shows a list view of unique, matched products in a given month. Refine your searches by filtering for product name, supply chain organization, or certification standard such as the ZDHC MRSL.
Tip: Click on the Product Name to open the Product Card; this is where you can find product specific details like SDS and Chemistry analyses.